App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
App Annie is in the progress of micro-servicelization and API first approaching. I worked for the fundamental part of the platform. It’s so challenging because any work I did impacts widely and deeply. It's so important because our work always targets to improve the development efficiency of the company significantly.
How will you be doing this?
- Design and build the platform infrastructure and feature of App Annie. Include but are not limited to: unified platform feature, microservice governance, API framework, authentication & permission, cache, rating limits, anti-scraping, etc.
- Optimize the performance of App Annie’s web stack and build monitoring tools.
- Design and build reusable utils and tools to drive high development efficiency of the organization.
- Migrate the monolithic codebase into micro services.
- Working closely with application teams to get the feedback and give support.
- Create and maintain high quality design documents.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- 3~5 years experience in web backend development.
- Experience in micro service architecture is a plus.
- Experienced with OO programming and design patterns. Familiar with UML and OO design tools.
- Experience with web development and framework, for example Django, Flask. Using Python is a plus.
- Familiar with RDBMS and at least one NoSQL database.
- Experience with framework or reusable component design is a big plus.
- Understand high availability, scalability and concurrency management.
- Very strong capacity of problem analysis and solving.
- Fluent English.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What are employees saying about App Annie?
App Annie is a great place for any engineer who wants to take the challenge and grow fast, because it never stop striving for excellence.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!