Senior Business Systems Analyst
LOCATION: San Francisco
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will work with the team focusing on all applications and technology supporting our customer life cycle from pre to post sale initiatives covering Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Support. You will design and build systems and deliver on technology solutions across this spectrum. You will work in close partnership with our business functions and other IT teams to evolve our solutions landscape and ensure our continued growth.
You will also have an opportunity to influence on our Enterprise Architecture and provide inputs to shape and evolve our end to end business systems strategy.
Our environment is 100% SaaS and the customer pre and post sales environment comprises Marketo, Salesforce, GainSight, lead management tools and a host of other tools and integrations with our financial system. We find agility, speed and innovation in operating in a loosely coupled, best of breed environment. We like, and use, agile processes and value an agile and adaptable mindset.
Along with a macro to micro understanding of how tools and technologies can be used to build quality systems, you embrace the value of collaboration. You can communicate, cajole and convince with empathy and patience.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and business stakeholders to understand objectives, provide support in developing technical solutions and documents, review and approve requirements to attain overall business objectives.
- Align pre and post sales initiatives with business vision and strategy.
- Identify potential data quality risks in the Customer Experience systems, and partner with Operations teams to take preemptive measures where necessary.
- Cleanse, append, import & export data between a Data Warehouse and key SaaS systems.
- Support vendor integration, SLA monitoring and process governance.
- Identify upstream and downstream impacts of a solution and work with internal and external business partners to effectively convert them to increase ROI.
- Create and maintain detailed business documentation, use cases and data flows.
- Drive projects and QA processes that enable data quality and governance across systems.
- Automate processes, eliminating redundancy, and improving efficiency within our processes without sacrificing end-user experience.
- Build in-depth knowledge of our technology stack to better use our current tools, and lead the assessment and implementation of additional technology
What will you bring to the team:
- 6+ years experience in Customer Experience systems with strong emphasis on leading marketing and CRM systems.
- BA/BS Degree, advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience administering the Customer Experience technology stack (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Gainsight, Lead management tools, etc.).
- Experience with data architecture and alignment between Customer Experience systems required.
- Ability to create and document business requirements, use cases and test cases, interacting with stakeholders, business users/analysts, partners and vendor teams.
- Thrive in an ever evolving organization and have previous experience with optimizing the applications for fast growing global teams.
- Experience identifying, managing and leading operational org-wide projects to successful execution.
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Be a team player and build strong partnerships.
- Experience in a fast paced tech startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels.
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.