About the Role:
We are looking for a detail oriented and data-driven analyst who will serve as the primary owner for ensuring premium user experience. App Annie is the gold standard for mobile app market data leveraging a variety of datasources, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science to create market estimates for mobile apps and publishers. This role is critical in helping to orchestrate a world class experience that maintains and grows the credibility and trust thousands of customers have placed in App Annie as the premier global platform. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
What You'll Do
- Leading all App Annie UI/UX quality issues across all products including recommendations of best practices with the customer workflow in mind
- Understand how each customer persona interprets big data and derive insights and actions to solve problems; Design UI/UX improvements to enhance these customer workflows
- Have a deep understanding of the mobile, analytics, and market data ecosystem
- Proactively coordinating discussions with customers to get critical feedback on UI/UX quality
- Being the customer advocate in cross-functional product & engineering meetings and proposing UI/UX priorities that benefit customers
- Serving as the primary internal data liaison between Sales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Support to create strong cross functional communication and collaboration
- Diagnosing gaps and inconsistencies in the UI/UX, that impacts the customer workflow of translating data into insights and action
- Helping to plan priorities for product enhancements based on business requirements and implementation schedules
- Using product usage analytics to dive into current issues, and detect potential future issues
- Thoroughly test every new product before each phase of launch, and collaborate with the Product team to design A/B tests
- Providing regular reporting of customer usage and satisfaction
What you should have
- Analytical skills, working with large data sets to solve business problems, and providing practical business solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail
- 1+ years project management experience
- Advanced proficiency in G Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics or related areas of study
- (2+) years post-collegiate work experience or equivalent internships in mobile applications, data analytics, technology, or other related industry
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Familiarity with software release processes and related tooling (like Github)
- 1+ years experience with SQL, Looker, Tableau or other database systems
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 12 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Yes, I want this job!