Senior Customer Success Manager
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at App Annie, you will be responsible for a defined set of customers and will be accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of the App Annie platform and data set. You will engage deeply with our customers to understand their workflow, pain points and how they can drive business value while leveraging App Annie.
We are an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results and client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—from international multinationals to start-ups that are working on the next big thing.
Our team members exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure and thrive on driving results with our customers.
What you will do:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executive buyers in each account
- Understand your clients strategic goals and develop plans to partner on these goals
- Ensure customers are leveraging the App Annie platform to deliver business value
- Prepare and execute on customer success plans
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Cultivate broader usage of App Annie within each account
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers
- Manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledge of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that day-to-day App Annie users are champions for others in the account
- Developing and disseminating best practices for App Annie’s various verticals
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and renewals
- This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in a technical field
- At least 5+ years' experience in a client success role and/or account management role
- Thorough understanding of mobile apps and app stores
- Experience in data-driven analysis in a consultative capacity
- Experience supporting international customers (large and start-up) over email, phone and Skype
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong professionalism and credibility with C-level executives
- Fluent in English & Located in the New York City Area
- Experience managing customers in a SaaS environment
- Experience with administrative tracking and reports in Salesforce
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
Yes, I want this job!