As a Senior Frontend Engineer working on the Intelligence team for App Annie, you will be a key contributor toward product innovation. You will be part of a dedicated team being hired to build the foundation of our core product offering.
What will you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I work in App Annie’s brand new Vancouver Office, where I focus on improving our core product user experience. I contribute to building and promoting the premium brand of the App Annie product through the delivery of high impact updates and features across all of our product lines.”
How will you do this?
- Collaborate with Product owners and UI/UX designers to build beautiful and functional user interfaces
- Use, improve and extend App Annie’s existing React-based UI component library
- Focus on the smaller details impacting our client’s perception of App Annie; such as performance, UI consistency, reliability and stability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Bring your creativity and critical mind to the office and help us identify opportunities to improve our product and our user experience
- Develop well-written, testable and performant code
Who are you?
- A technical innovator with experience developing product and design visions, and a focus on fantastic UX
- Understanding of core data concepts and data visualization
- Experienced in improving and fixing a wide variety of web performance issues
What should you bring to the party?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years in software development with a focus on developing rich web applications
- Experience delivering high-quality code without relying on someone else to find bugs in it
Who are we?
App Annie is the largest app intelligence platform, delivering powerful market data and insights to succeed in the app economy. Over 500,000 mobile app professionals rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their app business and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 300+ employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has raised $157 million in funding from investors such as e.Ventures, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at https://www.appannie.com.
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more)
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary, performance bonus, and stock options
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Gym membership subsidy