As a Staff Front-end Engineer working for App Annie, you will be a key contributor toward product innovation. You will be part of a dedicated team being hired to build the foundation of our core product offering.
What will you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I work in App Annie’s brand new Vancouver Office, where I focus on improving our core product user experience and supporting the work of our global development teams. I build and maintain our core framework used by our engineering teams. Doing this I have a global impact on our end user experience by empowering other developers to build a premium product supporting our company’s brand.”
How will you do this?
- Collaborate with Product owners and UI/UX designers to build beautiful and functional user interfaces
- Use, improve and extend App Annie’s existing React-based UI component library
- Collaborate closely with our engineering team globally to define their core needs and support their new projects
- Help define our technical vision and roadmap
- Mentor colleagues through knowledge sharing and code review
- Focus on the smaller details impacting our client’s perception of App Annie; such as performance, UI consistency, reliability and stability
- Bring your creativity and critical mind to the office and help us identify opportunities to improve our product and our user experience
Who are you?
- A technical innovator with experience developing product and design visions, and a focus on fantastic UX
- Someone with a proficient understanding of software architecture patterns and ideally with previous work experience on core teams within a medium or large company
- Understanding of core data concepts and data visualization
- Experienced in improving and fixing a wide variety of web performance issues
What should you bring to the party?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 7 years in software development with a focus on developing rich web applications
- Experience delivering high-quality code without relying on someone else to find bugs in it
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more) and therefore lots of international travel opportunities.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
Who are we?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.