App Annie delivers data, insights, and SaaS tools to succeed in the app economy.
About this job
As a Mobile Strategy Consultant, you will apply App Annie’s world-renowned mobile market data, combined with the latest mobile industry trends, to deliver clear findings, actionable insights, and recommendations to customers, prospects and the press. Your work will enable customers to capitalize on data as they explore digital strategy changes, mobile product development, mobile marketing and more.
You will partner with Sales to establish credibility, demonstrate value, and provide strategic guidance to help leading brands across industries leverage App Annie’s services to successfully execute on their mobile transformation strategies. You will work with Marketing to continually improve how we communicate the value of the App Annie platform and strategic services to the market. You will also work at the intersection of many internal teams to scope and deliver strategic services required to meet our Enterprise customer’s goals.
You will apply your unique combination of business acumen, technical expertise, and strong interpersonal skills to creatively use all the resources available to you to solve prospects’ problems, and share these inventive solutions across the team. You will also have the opportunity to shape the product and direction of App Annie. App Annie’s collaborative approach means you will be encouraged to explore areas that excite you and to be constantly learning.
How will you be doing this?
- In partnership with Sales team, identify prospects’ and customers’ mobile transformation goals through discovery calls with relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate the value of App Annie’s product suite to prospects and customers demonstrating an understanding of their businesses and helping to elevate the sales conversation
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to prospects (pre-sales) and customers (post-sales) applying both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct research and analysis by combining App Annie’s data with that from external sources and deep knowledge of the mobile landscape
- Contribute to Go to Market strategies for target verticals, including both pre-sales objectives as well as post-sales measures of success
- Becoming better at what you do every day
What will you bring to the team:
- 7+ years experience at a mobile first publishers and brands, top tier management consulting, investment banking, or research firm
- Previous technical experience with an analytics platform (e.g., SPSS, SQL databases) preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative and research skills, and proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Resourcefulness to find relevant and credible external information on your own
- The ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex concepts, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive levels
- Intellectual curiosity and deep interest in the app, mobile, and tech space
- Ability to think on your feet and handle challenging questions in a meeting environment
- Strong collaborator who works well cross-functionally across multiple teams and time zones
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead or deliver
- Prior experience with mobile apps and/or AdTech industry is preferred
- You’re a mobile fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Free lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- Based in our Beijing office.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.