Executive Assistant -
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
We are looking for an intuitive, proactive, and detail oriented executive assistant to support 2-3 executives at our fast-paced and growing company. Ideally this candidate will have several years experience with solid project management skills and should be not just flexible but fluid in their ability to adapt to changing priorities. Due to the visibility of the position, the candidate needs to work well with all levels of company staff, as well as executives and support staff in high profile partner organizations. They are someone who makes it a point to know the business, represent their executives as well as the organization in the absolute best professional light.
How will you be doing this?
- Manage Executives’ complex calendars in a way that enables executives to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Coordinate internal and external meetings while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Build a strong, strategic partnership with executives to improve day-to-day efficiency
- Arrange complicated domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes, including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, and coordinating onsite and offsite meeting accommodations
- Apply and explain complex information as needed to summarize emails and voice messages, and relay information from other parties
- Effectively anticipate needs, juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, and solve problems proactively, for multiple people
- Work collaboratively with other EAs and admins, both local and global, as needed - special projects and daily needs, preparation for weekly Executive Team meetings, etc.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate team members
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Availability to work weekends and be reachable by phone and email after hours
- Prepare expense reports on a timely basis
What will you bring to the team?
- 3-5 years' experience supporting executives or senior leaders on a global capacity (across at least 2 continents;requiring the ability to think fast, problem solve in a timely manner and with minimal direction
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment
- Extensive experience in executive and strategic calendar management in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong experience in coordinating domestic and international travel and itineraries
- Expertise with the Google Suite (Gmail, Gslides, Gsheets, Gdocs, Gcal) or MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong project management skills with a high level of initiative and judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in a global organization
- Organized/efficient and conscientious
- Quickly and gracefully manage shifting priorities and ambiguity
- Ability to understand and help manage the executive’s business priorities
- Ability to anticipate needs before being asked and to see when others need help and to pitch in
- Flexibility to match executive’s schedule when needed
- Experience in fast paced tech startup environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situation
- Sense of humor
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more).
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Extended health and dental benefits.