App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Master of Android platform, have profound knowledge how Android works behind the scene
Multitasking engineer, full stack enabled future star
Act as “Go-to” developer for Android platform related projects
In charge of the full development process of mobile projects for our intelligence products
Work on cutting-edge Android runtime, security, network frameworks combining reserve engineering and your wisdom
Develop standard, repeatable processes and reusable components
How will you be doing this?
- Participate in project planning, including the development of timelines and resources required Work with the development team throughout all phases of the project, including requirements validation, detail design and implementation
- Collaborate as part of a diverse team in development, product planning, product verification and documentation to deliver high quality, complete product releases
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
- Work on iOS projects, if you want to
What will you bring to the team?
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A passion for mobile device technologies, especially Android 2+ years of software development experience, hands on the Android SDK.
- Android Reverse Engineering is a plus, such as you are familiar with Xposed.
- Basic iOS knowledge is a requirement.
- Experience with iOS jailbreak application development is highly desired
- Familiar with different tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra
- Comfortable reading ASM code is a big plus
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.
Yes, I want this job!