App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing intern in London, to help us especially in our events and communication efforts around Europe. You will actively participate in corporate events, industry tradeshows and conferences. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of event and marketing plans to reach targets from Marketing to Events.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and sales teams at all stages of field marketing campaigns. Your contribution will help develop, maintain and expand our online/offline marketing activities. This internship will expose you to event campaign planning and execution, lead/opportunity management and website content management
- Contribute to the execution of EMEA events, driving traffic, ROI and demand generation for our Intelligence products, and support the growth of usage of our free products.
- Support to the supervision of all EMEA events logistics, from planning to execution stages (venue sourcing, vendor contracting, event logistics, registrations, reservations)
- Create & maintain collaboration recaps and update marketing team weekly
- Preparing presentations for internal and/or external marketing meetings and updating as needed
- Assist with projects in the areas of marketing, event development and sponsorship/development as needed
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, high performing organization
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree
What do we offer?
- Attractive and competitive internship compensation
- Tech tools you need to succeed; a Mac laptop
- 10 days of leave during your 6 months internship, if needed
- A rewarding and challenging environment for you to grow both personally and professionally
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.