App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners..
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, London and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
What we are looking for?
As an Android Engineer, you and your team will make sure our global portfolio of Android apps (such as My Data Manager and Astro File Manager) remains successful. You’ll also help to innovate and extend our suite of measurement technologies at the core of our usage products to help feed App Annie’s market intelligence product.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I work with a talented, data-driven team of developers, UX designers and product managers to create a suite of world class Android apps packing cutting edge technology.“
How will you be doing this?
- Working with a multidisciplinary team (Android devs, backend engineers, PM’s, QA engineers) writing technical solutions that are built to last and exceed far beyond the UI layer
- Setting priorities with product managers and UX designers, to make decisions that are good for both the user and the business
- Contributing to architectural design discussions and the technical roadmap by always asking yourself: how can we do this better, faster and more efficient?
- Being pragmatic about testability, quality and delivery
What do you bring to the party?
- You’re smart and you have a way to prove it (e.g., a B.S. or M.S. in computer science and relevant code projects)
- 2-3 years of relevant Android development experience
- You love getting things done right: from design to delivery, your code keeps running!
- Deep knowledge of the Android SDK and the Android platform, beyond basic Activities & Layouts and a track record to prove it
- You excel when working closely together with designers, product managers and other developers to create something more as a team
- A well founded opinion about testability
- You know your tools and you’re not afraid to use them (e.g., gradle, jenkins, profilers, charlesproxy, etc.)
- Experience with Kotlin, C and C++ is a plus
- A love for shipping awesome stuff!
- You’re a mobile fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Plus, to help you save your money, we also chip in on your pension, pay for your commute and provide you a Macbook & smartphone
- Lots of responsibility and room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds
- Great lunches included every day, unlimited office snacks and beverages
- 25 days of paid leave, as long as you promise to come back!
- And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (15 minutes walking from Utrecht Centraal), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work
Ok, a bit more about us
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.