App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
We are looking for DevOPS Engineer responsible for operating and managing our cloud based applications. As the DevOPS Engineer in the company you need to ensure our service running stable, high available and cost effective. You are responsible for monitoring and fixing production problems with the art to ensure minimal impact on our business. If you are lazy to repeat yourself and lover for devops principle and system automation, this is great opportunity to join us to build up awesome big data platform.
How will you be doing this?
- Building, maintaining and automating a world-class systems infrastructure delivering high reliability and the best performance possible.
- Leveragine a 100% AWS driven infrastructure using latest DevOps and Infrastructure as Code frameworks and best practises.
- Ensuring cost-effective service delivery by automating critical processes, including server deployment, configuration, monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Ensuring systems are secure and compliant with industry best practices.
Performing quick and accurate troubleshooting, diagnostic to production system.
- Assisting with capacity planning and scalability to ensure systems are optimized for continuous growth.
- Designing and implementing system automation architecture, infrastructure, and process
- Providing occasional off-shift availability for Production issues or maintain
What will you bring to the team?
- 2+ years experience system engineering position.
- Strong skills with Linux system (ubuntu, debian, redhat) administration
- Strong skills with web technologies (nginx/gunicorn/haproxy/varnish etc…)
- Good skills in scripting using Python/Bash
- Good level of English written and spoken
- Hands on experience in AWS cloud service (EC2, SQS, S3) is a plus
- Hands on experience in configuration management tool like (salt,ansible,puppet)
- Hands on experience on open source monitoring solutions
- Hands on experience testing and deploying large scale platform is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Redis is a plus
What are employees saying about App Annie?
“App Annie is wonderful experience for me. Nice people, good food and a lot of time to do sport. In addition I can get a lot of the latest tech skill which it's great helpful to my career.ere.”
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.
Yes, I want this job!