App Annie is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist, to drive email marketing initiatives to engage, new upsell, and retain App Annie customers. The ideal candidate will be customer-centric and have account based enterprise email marketing experience.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll create email marketing programs that will educate prospects on the power of App Annie’s data and insights. And, the email customer lifecycle programs you build will onboard and delight customers as they become loyal users.
- Develop and execute impactful email marketing campaigns throughout each stage of the user's lifecycle.
- Responsible for all elements of the AMER email marketing channel to include campaign planning, data segmentation, configuration of triggered email series, campaign quality control, data requests, testing, reporting/analysis and optimization.
- Grow, clean, segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness
- Create campaign assets, including emails, forms, landing pages, etc.
- Update Americas campaign flows for continued optimization
- Collaborate with internal teams (AMER customer and acquisition marketing leads, marketing, sales, product, analytics, and customer success) to launch impactful engagement marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with the Revenue Operations team to maintain AMER data integration between the Marketing Automation Platform and Salesforce along with other marketing tools i.e. On24, Splash.
The ideal candidate is an expert of the major email platforms (preferred Marketo, and with knowledge or interest to learn Salesforce Cloud, Hubspot, etc), experienced in templatizing and automating email communication campaigns, and can discover new opportunities to simplify the communication experience.
- Experience using data to identify and prioritize opportunities to engage more effectively and drive desired behaviors
- Passionate about testing, analyzing and optimizing programs at both strategic and tactical level to improve the prospect & customer experience, email performance-level metrics, and ultimately the downstream business impact.
- Hands-on experience implementing and managing Marketing email campaigns along with similar system, as well as deep expertise with Salesforce.com
- Well organized, self-driven who is committed to detail and excellence and has experience driving internal processes.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML
- 3-5 years email and demand gen marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certification on a major Marketing Automation platform (Marketo, Salesforce Cloud, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.) and/or CRM system (Salesforce.com) preferred but not required
- Bachelors degree required.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
Yes, I want this job!