Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
We are hiring a Senior Brand Designer to help craft the future of Apollo. Brand Designers serve a vital role here in helping us learn, concept, and iterate to tell the best brand story to our customers through all channels.
- Work with marketing team partners to understand marketing goals and brand strategy.
- Work with researchers or strategists to understand customer pains, needs, and wants.
- Jam with your brand design peers to concept creative ideas based on the marketing brief.
- Collaborate with marketers, PMs, product designers, and content designers to execute creative solutions across different channels such as websites, email & social media campaigns, product launches, blogs, swags, and many more!
- Work with your marketing partners to Iterate based on both qual. and quant. data.
- Maintain and evolve Apollo’s brand design system.
- Champion Apollo brand.
- 6+ years of experience designing for SaaS marketing.
- You have basic knowledge of brand strategy.
- You’re a self-starter that thrives while working in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have proficiency in design software: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect…
- You are a voracious learner, constantly trying to learn how to improve customer experience, drive core metrics.
- You have a refined grasp of design fundamentals: typography, color, grids, layout
- No big ego – we can uphold excellent rhythms within our Marketing, Product Management, Engineering & Design squads because each member has respect for each other, and has a shared understanding of the goals, vision, and principles that Apollo operates on.
- You can think at a systems level and execute high-quality work consistently
- You are a strong communicator and advocate for the brand and its impact
- You live and breathe design!
- Copy Writing
- Product Design
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!