Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
We are hiring a Sr. Product Designer, Design System to help craft the future of Apollo. You’ll play a vital role in redefining and maintaining a Design System that will enhance our users’ experience and boost the productivity of the Engineering and Product Design Teams.
Our Product Managers, Design, and Engineering teams are structured as Squads that are focused on several core features of the product. You will be assigned to the Design System Squad alongside one Design Lead, one Product Manager, and a team of Engineers that will be solely dedicated to creating and maintaining our Apollo UI.
You’ll work with our Design System design lead to design and structure of our components in Figma, and then work with our front-end engineers to reflect them in our code repository.
- Working with the Product Manager and Product Designers to identify the highest impact areas to work on, help brainstorm, build & validate design solutions taking into account quantitative and qualitative data.
- Building and maintaining design components.
- Working with UI Engineers to understand constraints, build or handoff designs, or run design QA.
- Planning, cleaning, and re-structuring our Figma libraries so they’re complete and easy to use for designers.
- Collaborating with Product Designers to share library updates, provide/receive feedback, share best practices, and maintain a cohesive experience in the product.
- Collaborating with the Brand Design team to ensure Brand & Product consistency and constantly thinking about evolution.
- Contributing to documentation.
- Creating prototypes for complex interactive components.
- Lives and breathes design!
- 6+ years of experience working on complex Design Systems.
- You are a self-starter that thrives while working in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are a master in system thinking and a maniac on pixel-level perfection.
- You are a master of your craft and know Figma like the palm of your hand. You are great at structuring components and prototyping the most complex interactions with the support of other tools like Framer, Principle, or Protopie.
- You have exceptional research, organization, and documenting skills. You love planning ahead, taking into account multiple objectives and constraints.
- You have a passion for typography.
- You’re excellent at communicating and collaborating with other people and you have a passion for sharing best practices and the latest trends with the rest of the team.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!