Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
- Frontend: React/Redux/NodeJ
- Backend: Ruby/Ruby on Rails/MongoDB/Redis/Elasticsearch
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes/Docker/Ansible/Terraform in infrastructure
- Design, implement, test, deploy and iterate on end to end features in our products covering both frontend and backend
- Implement "pixel perfect" design as delivered by our designers that works across different browsers, according to specifications provided
- Produce "clean" and well-structured code, with detailed specifications and documentation.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, automation and continuous delivery
- Effectively communicate development progress or blockers to the product lead, engineering manager, and other stakeholders
- Work effectively as part of a large global team
- Attend and engage in scrum ceremonies, oncall, and other team processes
- Write unit/integration tests and contribute to engineering wikis
- 4+ years of industry experience in backend development and at least 3+ years in frontend development
- Strong system design fundamentals and experience building scalable systems
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven software engineering skills in production environment, including test-driven development
- Experience with Cypress in writing meaningful tests
- Your code is comprehensible, well-structured, and highly performant Preferred:
- Experience in Python
- Experience with Sidekiq
- Experience with Spark or other distributed processing frameworks
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Databricks, Snowflake, MongoDB, Terraform, Ansible
- Understanding of Design Systems and experience using them for frontend development
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!