Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 20,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 250m contacts and 60 million business accounts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale. We're also ranked #1 in Satisfaction on G2 Crowd for Sales Intelligence & Sales Engagement and are used by 1M professionals worldwide.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022 to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
What you'll do:
- Determine the strategy for global growth and talent acquisition across Apollo
- Manage immigration and contractor compliance processes, ensuring that all processes are in compliance with applicable regulations
- Monitor and assess changes to immigration and contractor regulations, and adjust processes accordingly
- Org design and team building for the global mobility team
- Manage onboarding and transitioning of employees, including immigration and contractor onboarding, payroll and benefits set-up, and relocation assistance
- Develop and maintain global mobility and compliance policies and procedures
- Analyze and assess global mobility and compliance initiatives
- Work with internal partners, such as HR and legal teams, to manage immigration and contractor policies
- Provide guidance and support to employees and managers on global mobility and compliance issues
- Provide data driven insights to drive strategic decisions across global mobility
- Collaborate with other departments to align with business goals
- Strong experience in global mobility, immigration, and compliance
- Experience working with a largely remote workforce
- An aptitude for data driven decision making
- A track record of building scalable structure and process from the ground up
- Strong cross collaborative project management skills
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!