Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
We are looking for a world-class, detail-obsessed Salesforce Developer to join our GTM systems team. You’ll use your deep salesforce experience to develop custom solutions across our GTM tech stack, which includes Salesforce, Intercom, and Apollo. Reporting to our GTM Systems Director, you’ll collaborate across GTM, G&A and R&D – from marketing and growth to sales and finance.
You will be the primary resource in developing custom solutions for our revenue org to help drive self-serve and sales-led revenue. You’ll be a key member of our centralized revenue operations function and ensure that we have the right strategy, frameworks, processes, tools, integrations, and data in place to continually optimize the performance of tools that the company uses to go to market.
- Primary resource for Salesforce custom development specifically as it relates to Apex, SOQL, Aura & LWC, and related languages and technologies. As well as other relevant programming languages
- Implement Salesforce best practices across standard configuration and custom development
- Work with engineering team and stakeholders to optimize technical business processes to allow Apollo to continue to scale
- Deploy development, testing, and change control.
- Stay up to date on Salesforce releases in order to maintain the health of Apollo’s Salesforce instance and recommend new solutions to business problems.
- Log, track and solve identified system problems
- Document and maintain Apollo’s Salesforce ecosystem and provide knowledge transfer to technical teams interfacing with the platform.
- Design and manage data models and data governance frameworks that enable process improvements, facilitate reporting, and ensure data quality and security
- Understanding of Salesforce development, particularly how to build in a way that supports platform scale and sustainability.
- Experience in version control and continuous delivery systems. → Deep understanding of Salesforce APIs, including REST, SOAP, Tooling, Bulk v2, Streaming, Connect, etc.
- Experience with iPaaS technologies such as Boomi → Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must be stakeholder-focused and work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrable experience deploying SFDC automation and code that can handle very large data sets
Our tech stack is React/Redux/NodeJS on the front-end, Ruby/Ruby on Rails/Python/MongoDB/Elasticsearch on the backend, and Kubernetes/Docker/Ansible/Terraform for infrastructure. We use Google Cloud Platform as our cloud provider. Experience working in environments using these languages/tools is preferred
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!