Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
- Apply knowledge to analyze, diagnose, recommend, and resolve customer issues and requests with ownership
- Go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction and success at all times
- Capture revenue opportunities through updates, requests, or influencing high-velocity conversions
- Educate customers at the best of their capabilities to optimize their results
- Make customers' voices heard by delivering all the feedback and recommendations to our Project Manager/Project Analysts and parties related
- Add drive adoption and capture high-velocity inbound conversions
- Understand the Apollo product and strategies better than anyone else to contribute constructively to every situation that a customer or employee encounters
- Provide a fast and accurate answer to the customer's inquiry within 10 seconds in chat and 1-2 hours email
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge to a Technical Support with all the required information to ensure the issue gets resolved
- Empathetic to customer needs, working to understand the questions that customers ask and why.
- 3+ years of experience in customer support, technical support or similar
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, or Intercom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work on weekends.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!