Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 20,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 250m contacts and 60 million business accounts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale. We're also ranked #1 in Satisfaction on G2 Crowd for Sales Intelligence & Sales Engagement and are used by 1M professionals worldwide.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022 to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
We are hiring a Senior Brand Designer to help craft the future of Apollo. Brand Designers serve a vital role here in helping us learn, concept, and iterate to tell the best brand story to our customers through all channels.
- Work with marketing team partners to understand marketing goals and brand strategy.
- Work with researchers or strategists to understand customer pains, needs, and wants.
- Jam with your brand design peers to concept creative ideas based on the marketing brief.
- Collaborate with marketers, PMs, product designers, and content designers to execute creative solutions across different channels such as websites, email & social media campaigns, product launches, blogs, swags, and many more!
- Work with your marketing partners to Iterate based on both qual. and quant. data.
- Maintain and evolve Apollo’s brand design system.
- Champion Apollo brand.
- 6+ years of experience designing for SaaS marketing.
- You have basic knowledge of brand strategy.
- You’re a self-starter that thrives while working in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have proficiency in design software: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect…
- You are a voracious learner, constantly trying to learn how to improve customer experience, drive core metrics.
- You have a refined grasp of design fundamentals: typography, color, grids, layout
- No big ego – we can uphold excellent rhythms within our Marketing, Product Management, Engineering & Design squads because each member has respect for each other, and has a shared understanding of the goals, vision, and principles that Apollo operates on.
- You can think at a systems level and execute high-quality work consistently
- You are a strong communicator and advocate for the brand and its impact
- You live and breathe design!
- Copy Writing
- Product Design
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!