Apisero is a Strategic MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. As a leading service provider and expert in API-led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration, we're on a mission to help our clients deliver innovative experiences and drive value for their businesses. With MuleSoft and Salesforce at the heart of our practice, we're enabling integrated, connected experiences that disrupt the status quo and accelerate time-to-market. Become an Apiseroan and discover how together, we can help customers across every industry increase agility and create long-term success.
As a MuleSoft Software Engineer at Apisero, you will have the opportunity to build and deploy integrations using MuleSoft for several high profile clients. You will work closely with our global development teams and customers in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization.
Success Traits of the Software Engineer:
- You are nimble and have a passion for continuous learning
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative to make impactful decisions in your role
- You want to be an integration expert
- Develop, implement, and test integrations using MuleSoft
- Participate in the design and development of MuleSoft-based orchestrations and API development
- Gather requirements and analyze existing design documents
- Work in MuleSoft Anypoint platform to design the RAML for implementing REST and SOAP API's
- Conduct code reviews and unit testing
- Participate in scrum meetings with various teams to coordinate project developments
- Develop Mule Flows to integrate data from various sources into the database
- Build custom connectors in MuleSoft
- Advise the client on potential improvements and provide exceptional service to the client
- Collaborate successfully with many stakeholders
- 1-3 years of experience in a Software Engineer role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
- Experience implementing APIs using API-led connectivity
- Experience in one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, SAP, WorkDay, Shopify, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational sills and attention to detail
Nice to have but not required:
- Demonstrated experience in designing end-to-end technical integration.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build solutions within a diverse technical team of client, contractors, and internal teams.
- Experience developing integrations with at least one of the following is preferred: MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Microsoft BizTalk, TIBCO, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, and Progress Sonic.
- Experience with API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc).
- Hands-on experience with on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards.
- Experience with designing solutions for High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing, and Tuning parameters.