Join an award-winning organization that's dedicated to empowering their employees to push boundaries and deliver excellence.
As a Salesforce Senior Solution Architect, you will participate in pre-sales activities to better understand customer's business needs, processes, and requirements, and will culminate this with your technical acumen to design/deliver project solutions across multiple Salesforce Clouds i.e. Sales, Service, Marketing & Community. Following industry best practices, you will provide strong technical leadership that guides the customer through all phases of the delivery lifecycle and ensure architectural alignment.
- Assist in providing a rough order of magnitude estimate coming out of pre-sales activities
- Lead project discovery sessions to understand business, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Define the solution architecture and effectively demonstrate how it satisfies the requirements
- Provide customers with architectural guidance, technical leadership, and expert advice on Salesforce Clouds and complimentary products
- A trusted advisor to all team members and stakeholders keeping alignment on the desired vision and outcomes
- Review key deliverables and milestones ensuring the quality and success of the program
- Mentor and lead other technical team members promoting an environment of learning and sharing
- Contribute towards the enablement of Apisero and customer technical teams by evangelizing, providing, and enhancing best practices, assets, and frameworks
- 8+ years as a Salesforce Architect and Consultant
- Proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects using Salesforce
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce Platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud
- Extensive experience in a given industry, preferably financial services
- Experience with data modeling and mapping
- Experience with Salesforce development using Lightning components, Apex, and Visualforce
- Experience with Salesforce integration using both APIs (SOAP & REST) and ETL based tools
- Experience establishing an automated development lifecycle using Salesforce DX or equivalent
- Experience with Agile project methodology
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Able to perform in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Must live in the US, can work remote, and some travel is required
One or more of the following Salesforce certifications are required
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Technical Architect
At Apisero, the happiness of our team members comes first, always. That’s why we offer a competitive Employee Rewards Package that allows you to decide when, where, and how you want to use your rewards. Need an extra day of PTO? Feeling like a spa day? Want a gift card to buy that cool tech gadget off of Amazon? Earn, redeem, and enjoy the fruits of your labor with our comprehensive list of reward options.
In addition to private healthcare and retirement programs, we also provide our team members with customized, employee-friendly benefits to include paid travel and maternity leave, flexible work schedules, and competitive salaries so that you can focus on what matters most to you.
Apisero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Apisero complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Apisero expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.