Apisero is a Premier MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. Apisero works across the entire MuleSoft technology stack to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As an Integration Solution Architect, you will provide architectural solutions to the delivery teams for implementation. You will conduct Architecture Reviews with the client to meet the customer's businesses needs, system functionality, and business processes. Additionally, you will work closely with our global development teams and customers in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization.
*This is a remote role, but the candidate must reside in the country of employment*
Success Traits of the Integration Solution Architect:
- You are an integration expert with a lot of hands-on solution design and development experience.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiatives to make impactful decisions in your role.
- You are a collaboration super star, who knows how to tailor communication to the audience and bring others with you.
- You are nimble and have a passion for continuous learning.
- You are an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company that is leading innovation within the integration services industry.
Technical Experience Qualifications:
- 5 to 8 years experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the MuleSoft Platform, API led architecture, and API design patterns.
- Demonstrated experiences designing integrations with at least two of the following: MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., Dell Boomi, Microsoft BizTalk, TIBCO, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, Progress Sonic, etc.).
- API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
- Experience developing integrations with one or more of the following technologies: MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Microsoft BizTalk, TIBCO, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, and Progress Sonic.
- Demonstrated experience managing and designing end-to-end technical integration for multiple projects, sometimes concurrently.
- Past experience building solutions with on-premise and cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, deployments/configurations, and building best practices/standards
- Demonstrated ability to effectively architect solutions within a diverse technical team of clients, SIs, contractors, and internal teams.
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices.
- Demonstrated experience with designing solutions for High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing, and Tuning parameters.
- Demonstrated expertise in architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies and supporting business case justification to C-level executives.
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations.
- Certification in MuleSoft, Salesforce, or equivalent technologies.
Nice to have but not required:
- MuleSoft certifications.