Apisero is a Premier MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. Apisero works across the entire MuleSoft technology stack to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Sr. Integration Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build, and deploy MuleSoft technologies for several high-profile clients. Additionally, you will work closely with our global development teams and customers in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization.
*This is a remote role and the applicant must reside in the country of employment*
Success Trait of the Sr. Integration Solution Consultant:
- You are nimble and have a passion for continuous learning.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiatives to make impactful decisions in your role.
- You are an excellent collaborator, who can mentor and coach others.
- You are an integration expert.
- You are an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company that is leading innovation within the integration services industry.
Technical Experience Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years experience working with and leading professional teams in designing solutions.
- Successful engagement with multiple clients as a technical advisor.
- Experience in one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, SAP, WorkDay, Shopify, etc).
- One or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, SAP, WorkDay, Shopify, etc).
- Demonstrated experience in designing end-to-end technical integration for multiple projects, sometimes simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience with on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience with API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc).
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices.
- Experience with designing solutions for High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing, and Tuning parameters.
- Experience driving workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations.
- MuleSoft certifications.