Apisero (An NTT Data Company) is a Strategic MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. As a leading service provider and expert in API-led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration, we're on a mission to help our clients deliver innovative experiences and drive value for their businesses. With MuleSoft and Salesforce at the heart of our practice, we're enabling integrated, connected experiences that disrupt the status quo and accelerate time-to-market. Become an Apiseroan and discover how together, we can help customers across every industry increase agility and create long-term success.
As a MuleSoft Lead Engineer at Apisero, you will have the opportunity to build and deploy integration solutions using MuleSoft for our high-profile clients.
Success Traits of the MuleSoft Lead Engineer
- You are nimble and have a passion for continuous learning
- You possess MuleSoft or integration technical expertise
- You are an excellent collaborator who can mentor and coach others
- Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
- Apply agile principles to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success
- Mentor junior developers on the team
- 2 to 5 years of experience designing integration solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related area
- Experience implementing APIs using API-led connectivity
- Demonstrated experience as a technical advisor to multiple clients
- Demonstrated experience in designing end-to-end technical integration
- Experience in one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, SAP, WorkDay, Shopify, etc).
- One or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, SAP, WorkDay, Shopify, etc).
- Hands-on experience with on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards.
- Hands-on experience with Mule 3.7 and above versions with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Familiar with JSE/JEE and Maven technology.
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, leadership and multi-tasking skills
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML\
- Hands-on experience in large-scale SOA design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with API management technology
Nice to have but not required:
- MuleSoft Certifications ( MuleSoft Certified Developer Certification - Level 1 (Mule 4) or others
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients
- Experience with designing solutions for High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing, and Tuning parameters.
- Experience driving workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations.