Apisero is a Strategic MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. As a leading service provider and expert in API-led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration, we're on a mission to help our clients deliver innovative experiences and drive value for their businesses. With MuleSoft and Salesforce at the heart of our practice, we're enabling integrated, connected experiences that disrupt the status quo and accelerate time-to-market. Become an Apiseroan and discover how together, we can help customers across every industry increase agility and create long-term success.
As a Snowflake Solution Architect, you will provide architectural solutions to the delivery teams for implementation. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion.
Success Traits of the Data Engineer:
- You will be an active participant and passionate developer/engineer with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert
- You enjoy being mentored and help yourself developing skills within the team by Architects and Business Leaders.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data engineer team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area
- 4 - 5 years' of relevant experience
- Hands on experience working in migration projects and large chunks of data.
- Experience with Python and SQL required.
- Expertise in ETL, Data Warehousing Analytics, Ab Initio, Data stage. Any reporting tool experience, preferred.
- Cloud experience required (AWS or Azure).
- Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions in the industry area
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Snowflake experience is a plus