Apisero is a Strategic MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. As a leading service provider and expert in API-led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration, we're on a mission to help our clients deliver innovative experiences and drive value for their businesses. With MuleSoft and Salesforce at the heart of our practice, we're enabling integrated, connected experiences that disrupt the status quo and accelerate time-to-market. Become an Apiseroan and discover how together, we can help customers across every industry increase agility and create long-term success.
As a MuleSoft Solution Architect, you will provide architectural solutions to the delivery teams for implementation. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion.
Success Traits of the Mulesoft Developer:
- You are a hands on integration developer with fair understanding on solution design and development
- You will be an active participant and passionate developer with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert
- You enjoy being mentored and help yourself developing skills within the team by Architects and Business Leaders.
- Clarity in basic fundamentals of integration and implementation using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Understanding of API lifecycle and its implementation using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Good working experience in RAML, APIM and Dataweave
- Experience overall API architecture, API implementations, and deployment models using MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
- Experience designing integration or API application considering all performance parameters; sizing; scaling; fault- tolerance, high-availability. Etc
- Experience in handling data formats i.e XML, JSON, CSV etc
- Basic understanding of reliability, scalability and high availability of applications across on-Prem and Cloud
- Will be Involved in discussion with clients and architects about design and development
- Experience in defining testing models, selecting right infra/deployment architecture from various MuleSoft deployment models.
- Understanding of security features like SSL, OAuth, JWT and their implementations
- Experience in Error handling and logging framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area
- 1-2 years' of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the MuleSoft Platform, API led architecture, and API design patterns.
- Exposure designing integrations with at least two of the following MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., Dell Boomi, Microsoft BizTalk, TIBCO, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, Progress Sonic, Webmethods, etc.)
- Knowledge of API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
- Knowledge of architecture solutions in the industry area
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences