Apisero (An NTT Data Company) is a Strategic MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. As a leading service provider and expert in API-led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration, we're on a mission to help our clients deliver innovative experiences and drive value for their businesses. With MuleSoft and Salesforce at the heart of our practice, we're enabling integrated, connected experiences that disrupt the status quo and accelerate time-to-market. Become an Apiseroan and discover how together, we can help customers across every industry increase agility and create long-term success.
A few links about the company profile:
- Ability to understand functional design/requirements documents and provide scalable solutions for the same
- Should be able to troubleshoot with optimum debugging skills
- Should be able to perform SFDC customizations including but not limited to Workflow, Validation Rules, Process Builders, Approval Processes, Flows.
- Ability to participate in constructing and finalizing Security, Data & Sharing Model
- Ability to integrate to and fro external using REST/Soap implementations
- Build custom web services and work on providing access to third party applications
- Capability of implementing user friendly interfaces using Lightning Aura/LWC Components
- Write well designed, efficient, optimal, unit tested and reusable code using Apex
- Understanding different, use cases and propose implementation solutions using Apex, Triggers, A Sync Apex, SF Connect, CDC, LMS etc
- Capable of performing code reviews, code optimization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science Engineering or related field
- 3-4 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and configuration
- He/She should have working experience as a Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement, and support for Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Hands-on development experience with Apex, Classes ,Triggers , VisualForce pages, Design etc.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, and Visualforce pages.
- Experience in handling Governor Limits .
- Working on projects , helping the customers using any of the above technologies are preferred .