Apisero is a Strategic MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. As a leading service provider and expert in API-led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration, we're on a mission to help our clients deliver innovative experiences and drive value for their businesses. With MuleSoft and Salesforce at the heart of our practice, we're enabling integrated, connected experiences that disrupt the status quo and accelerate time-to-market. Become an Apiseroan and discover how together, we can help customers across every industry increase agility and create long-term success.
- Develop, Maintain, and Manage BI Reporting, Analytics, and Dashboards in Tableau
- Establish, Communicate, and Drive best practices for Tableau Implementation and Support
- Partner with product owners to identify & document business and reporting requirements.
- Compile complex SQL to query large data platforms such as Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, and Snowflake to obtain data necessary for analysis and reporting.
- Be adept at managing competing priorities through planned and ad-hoc requests
- Conduct L&D sessions with business stakeholders and end users.
- 7-15 years of experience with Tableau
- Computer Science, Engineering, or quantitative degree, or equivalent experience
- Expertise in data modelling, data warehouse analysis, design, architecture, data mart creation, data mining and supporting mission critical applications
- Excellent experience with connecting to multiple data sources
- Strong development experience with Business Intelligence tools required
- Strong proficiency in enterprise level information design and architecture, database design, development, testing, data management, backup, recoveries, performance tuning, replication and security.
- Strong experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development.
- Proficient in developing Interactive dashboards in Tableau
- Tableau Desktop Certification a plus
- Experience with additional Business Intelligence tools is a big plus
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent decision-making and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to manage multiple assignments.