Experience : 12 years to 15 years
Job Location : India
Must Have Skills :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML
Preferred Skills :
- JSE/JEE and Maven technology.
- Experience with Mule 3.7
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex conversion and system implementation plans.
- Ability to impart knowledge to senior-level technical and non-technical audiences and to influence outcomes to meet objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Hands-on experience with Mule 3.7 / above versions with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Familiar with JSE/JEE and Maven technology.
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Hands-on experience in large scale SOA design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with API management technology.
- Experience with planning for deployment and creation of feedback mechanisms.
- Experience developing and implementing complex project plans.
- Experience researching and evaluating new technology and solutions for complex environments.
Training & Certifications: MCD – Integration and API Associate, MCIA – MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect.