Apisero is a Strategic MuleSoft and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. As a leading service provider and expert in API-led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration, we're on a mission to help our clients deliver innovative experiences and drive value for their businesses. With MuleSoft and Salesforce at the heart of our practice, we're enabling integrated, connected experiences that disrupt the status quo and accelerate time-to-market. Become an Apiseroan and discover how together, we can help customers across every industry increase agility and create long-term success.
As a MuleSoft Solution Architect, you will provide architectural solutions to the delivery teams for implementation. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion.
Success Traits of the Integration Solution Architect:
- You are an integration expert with hands-on solution design and development experience
- You will be an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company that is leading innovation within the integration services industry
- You have a passion for continuous learning
- You enjoy mentoring and developing the skills of those around you
- Lead the Integration Architecture principles to ensure technical quality, governance, and operationalization of integration opportunities.
- Facilitate integration projects through designing reusable assets, frameworks, and processes on MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Responsible for creating the deployment approach, architectural blueprints, and applying/assessing the enterprise thought process to utilize integration opportunities among various areas of a business.
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
- Provide technical leadership as it relates to developing strategy, scalability, performance, architecture and overall high-level design to ensure solution quality.
- Use standard methods of development spanning the full development lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area
- 8-12 years' of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the MuleSoft Platform, API led architecture, and API design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience designing integrations with at least two of the following MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., Dell Boomi, Microsoft BizTalk, TIBCO, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, Progress Sonic, etc.)
- Knowledge of API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions in the industry area
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences