Apex Clearing is seeking a capable and hard-working Executive Administrative Assistant to support our senior executives in Dallas.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is pragmatic. You can quickly and intelligently prioritize tasks and requests
- Is detail-oriented. You understand that the little things matter
- Is passionate. You always do your best, and are always improving
- Wants to make an impact. You’re looking to do amazing work. You’re all about helping employees be happier at work and perform at a superior level
- Operates with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean, and mean what you say
What you’ll do all day:
- Live the culture. Foster and maintain a clean, organized, comfortable, and fun office that promotes our brand and culture.
- Support the team. Assist with recruiting coordination and hosting candidate interviews. Orient new team members. Coordinate and book travel and assist multiple executives with personal and professional tasks.
- Support the business. Your time will be split between administrative responsibilities and serving as a strategic partner to your executives. Assist them in executing their vision as well as company goals and metrics.
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re a growing firm. The sky is the limit for Apex. We’re growing rapidly and have plenty of career opportunities to offer
- The team is really motivating. We have a fantastic team led by a dynamic group of executive leaders. You will get to partner with them daily as they provide direction for the firm.
- Your work will be immediately impactful. The team needs you. You’ll be able to immediately have a positive influence on the business.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us:
- You don’t like change. You have to go with the flow in this role. The company is growing, the leaders are busy, so you have to be flexible for ultimate success in this position.
- You’re not the collaborative type. Team work makes the dream work here at Apex. If you don’t like partnering with others, you probably won’t like working here.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ years professional experience in a related role
- Experience working with senior leaders and executives
- Clear, direct and diplomatic communication style.
- Ability to adapt to the team’s culture and personality.
- Ability to focus on detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Commitment to high-quality work.
- Responsive to requests in a timely fashion.
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Availability to work long hours and be reachable outside of normal business hours.
- Conscientious approach to work and deadlines.
- Proven ability to anticipate needs and be proactive in order to resolve issues.
- High degree of professionalism and discretion
- Trustworthy and able to perform under the highest ethical standards.
- Competent user of MS Office
- Coordinate and book travel (including flights and hotels) for a distributed team.
- Manage office operations, including coordination with vendors and building management.
- Manage calendar appointments and schedules for a handful of executives.
- Assist multiple senior leaders with personal and professional tasks.