App Success Manager (m/f/d) - Munich, Germany
Imagine joining a team of superheroes in the fight to save an industry that is in dire need of change. At apaleo, you’ll sit alongside a diverse group of industry veterans and young tech geeks, all experts in their respective fields, right in the heart of Munich, Germany. You’ll be encouraged to bring your opinions and voice to the table and help shape the future growth and development of our platform.
Are you up for the challenge? We’re looking for a tech-savvy expert who rocks at communication!
DEADLINE for this application: April 22, 2021
What You’ll Be Up To
You will be the focal point for contacts with the hospitality and app community
You will play a key role in the overall organization and communication between the apaleo team and the community
You will be searching for and attracting new app partners, inspiring them to work with us, supporting them through the process of integration, creating and supporting joint programs and activities to further enhance the partnership
- You will be the bridge of communication for hotels and apps, with the ability to explain and understand what certain functionality integrations actually mean for a hotel and their business
You will play a key role in shaping this position and evolve the role to become more multi-faceted over time
Your Super Powers
- You have at least 4 years of experience working with customers or partners; ideally in the hospitality, community management, or travel industry
- You are interested in working in a start-up
- You are tech-savvy
- You can legally work in Germany or legally able to attain a working visa
- You ideally have working experience or knowledge in one of the areas: UI/UX, APIs, Back-end Development
- You are a people person and detail-oriented
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are a quick learner
- You enjoy speaking with people from many different cultures and backgrounds
- You speak English fluently, all other languages are a welcomed bonus
What You Will Get From Us
A key role in one of the most promising international start-ups in the hotel industry
A highly attractive product that inspires hoteliers, partners and us
A diverse team of motivated and international experts from various disciplines
- A set of 25 Holidays a year plus public Holidays
A competitive compensation with the option to receive shares
A flexible structure with flat hierarchies
This role would be located in our Munich office.
*We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, who encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to color, race, religion, gender identity, sex, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or to other non-work-related factors.