Imagine joining a team of superheroes in the fight to save an industry that is in dire need of change. At apaleo, you’ll sit alongside a diverse group of industry veterans and young tech geeks, all experts in their respective fields. You’ll be encouraged to bring your opinions and voice to the table and help shape the future growth and development of our platform.
Are you up for the challenge? We’re looking for a people person who loves to on-board and can't wait to work in our Munich, Germany office.
Applications for this role will be collected until April 16th, and the role would start after June 1, 2021. When applying please answer in your cover letter at the top "What superhero would you be?".
What You’ll Be Up To
- Giving irresistible demos of our product
- On-boarding and training those hotels
- Supporting our customers
- Creating guidelines, e-learning courses, knowledge base
- Building continuous business relationships to understand clients´ background and expectation
- Representing interest of your customers internally and contribute to the fact that improvements of our products have the greatest possible added value
- Working closely with other teams, such as Product, Finance, Marketing
- Support the sales team during negotiations with potential key customers
- Cool ad-hoc tasks and projects to keep on implementing structures and strategies
Your Super Powers
- You’ve spent at least one year working in SaaS customer support, ideally in the hospitality industry
- You are customer oriented
- You are self organized
- You have super communication skills
- You are persistent and can adapt to the quick changes of a startup
- You are a people-person
- You have at min. a basic level of technical understanding
- You are a native in English speaker (more languages always welcome).
What You Will Get From Us
- A key role in one of the most promising international start-ups in the hotel industry, located in the heart of Munich
- A highly attractive product that inspires hoteliers, partners and us
- A diverse team of motivated and international experts from various disciplines and backgrounds
- Semi-flexible working hours
- A competitive compensation with the option to receive shares
- A flexible structure with flat hierarchies
*We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, who encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to color, race, religion, gender identity, sex, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or to other non-work-related factors.