🚀 About Antler
Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in and challenging the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies.
We believe anyone with the correct grit, spike, drive, and ambition can change the world. Antler is present in most major startup ecosystems across five continents, including New York, Toronto, London, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh, and Sydney. Since launching in 2018, we have invested in over 700 companies worldwide, and our portfolio represents over 30 different industries, such as healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
The aspiration for Antler is to be the world’s leading early-stage VC and a value-adding partner for exceptional founders from pre-idea to IPO.
💡 The Role
We are looking for a Visiting Investment Associate for our operations in Iberia starting from July. The role is pivotal for our success, both in the region and globally. This role allows you to take personal responsibility for the leadership of our team and fund, which will have an incredible impact on founders' lives and the global innovation ecosystem as you help to launch Antler in Iberia.
If you’re up for the challenge, we can promise an incredible experience, and an unparalleled opportunity to work with highly motivated individuals, accomplished entrepreneurs and the founders of future startup successes.
- Define the full experience of the Antler Program in Iberia, from the preparation phase until the investment decision
- Bring in the best partners to raise the quality of our Program content
- Make sure we create and apply the best-in-class initiatives, always having a test-first mindset and be very analytical about the decision-making process
- Define the experience of Antler’s portfolio companies in Iberia, from getting the investment until their IPO
- Support/lead other activities to strengthen Antler both at an Iberia & global level
🎓 Key experience
- A relevant degree from a top-tier university, MBA preferred
- Full-time work experience in founding a company, a fast-growing start-up or a Venture Capital fund
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English plus Portuguese and/or Spanish
- Ability to show extreme ownership in a fast-paced environment
- An analytical mindset and ability to structure complex ideas
- Confident in expressing your thoughts to people at all hierarchical levels
- An eye for details and a close-to-zero defect rate in your work
🧬 Personal attributes
- Independent and proactive with a very positive attitude
- Results-oriented and outstanding personal commitment
- A personality that will founders want to work with
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines, moving targets and ambiguity
- Highly collaborative approach and influencing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Passion for entrepreneurship and a belief that the world needs more change-makers and innovators
💎 What we offer
- An internship (start and duration to be agreed with the candidate)
- A strong company culture with constant feedback
- Opportunity to take ownership from day one
- Incredible learning and growth in the world of Venture Capital
- An international environment that treats everyone with respect and gives you the room to grow