Antler (www.antler.co) is the world’s largest technology company builder and a global early-stage venture capital firm. We identify, invest in and challenge the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies. Antler was founded by Harvard and McKinsey alumni and builds hundreds of technology companies every year.
With offices in New York, London, Sydney, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Singapore, Beijing, São Paulo, Nairobi, Seoul, Paris, Tel Aviv, Copenhagen, Jakarta and as of recent, Ho Chi Minh City, Antler is accessing entrepreneurs, technologies, opportunities and ecosystems across six continents, and invests in the top 1-1.5% of entrepreneurs and ideas.
About the job
As Program Intern you will support various tasks within the end-to-end execution of the Antler program - including supporting design and execution, helping manage the relevant Antler resources and partake in deep interactions with our founders, portfolio companies and advisors. Successful development and graduation of our cohorts are critical to our success, both in Vietnam and globally.
- Support the team’s work with our founders to ensure both an enjoyable and productive experience through the Antler program - from onboarding through to idea validation and preparation for the Investment Committee.
- Support engagement with the startup ecosystem to curate presentations, ensuring we are working with top advisors and great partner companies.
- Support the establishment of key venture development coordination processes.
- Contribute to our portfolio companies’ development to support their growth and continued
- Be a powerful brand ambassador for Antler.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial experience, having been an early employee in a small or early-stage company is a big plus.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and belief the world needs more change-makers and innovators.
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines and moving targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team as the situation demands.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to bring the best talents that will generate many of the leading companies of the future.
- Opportunity to build and work with highly qualified and fun teams.
- Opportunity to take part in the early shaping and vision of the next generation of disruptive tech companies in Vietnam
- Available for a minimum 3-month internship on a full-time basis.
- Should be based in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, during the internship and have a valid work permit.