About the role
The role as Program Manager is core in the Antler business, involving management within the end-to-end execution of the Antler program - including designing, executing, and coordinating the relevant Antler resources, and having deep interactions with our founders, portfolio companies and advisors. Successful development and graduation of our cohorts, leading to amazing new startups, is critical to our success, both in the Japan and globally. We can promise an incredible experience and an unparalleled opportunity to work with extremely motivated individuals, accomplished entrepreneurs and the founders of future startup successes.
Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 23 cities, including Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding. Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped create and invested in more than 600 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
A better future won’t happen automatically—the world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them. Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
- Work with our founders to ensure both an enjoyable and productive
experience through the Antler program - from on-boarding to team
formation, to idea validation, company formation, pitching to
investors and beyond.
- Craft and execute on Antler’s learning and toolkit strategy. This
includes engaging the startup ecosystem to curate presentations,
ensuring Antler is working with top advisors and great partner
- Establish and own key venture development coordination processes.
This includes organizing weekly calibration sessions with all team
coaches, making sure all relevant data is captured in Fusion (our
internal tool), etc.
- Contribute to our portfolio companies’ development to support their
growth and continued success.
- Conduct market research and due diligence of potential investment
companies with a portfolio director
- Be a powerful brand ambassador for Antler.
- Proven experience in a related field such as management consulting,
venture capital, accelerator, managing complex and high intensity
- Proven experience organizing events with large groups of people.
Being a public face.
- Highly organized and able to structure and execute multiple
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrive with a high-paced work environment
- Excellent English and Japanese skill (writing /speaking) is required