🚀 About Antler
Antler is an early-stage VC backing the world’s most exceptional founders. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges.
We have offices in 25 cities, including Singapore, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Vietnam, Seoul, Tokyo, Sydney, and more. We back people with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding. Antler has helped create and invest in more than 700 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
💡 The Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive Intern based in Singapore to build and manage Antler’s brand and media presence by developing and executing effective marketing, communications, and community initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with new and accomplished founders at the very beginning of their entrepreneurial journeys. This role is great for ambitious students or fresh graduates who are hungry for an impactful and differentiated marketing experience. The best candidate for this role is entrepreneurial by nature and can motivate themselves to solve marketing challenges independently.
- Ideate and plan marketing communication initiatives to drive reach and awareness for Antler
- Create and distribute content for social media and newsletter such as tweets, infographics, blogs, and short-form videos
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns
- Coordinate public relations activities and manage communication initiatives with media personnel
- Deepen engagement with the tech community through events, programs and partnerships
🧬 Personal Attributes
- Pursuing, or freshly graduated with a Bachelor's or Master’s student in Marketing, Communications or Media
- Passionate to make an impact and learn new things
- Entrepreneurial, independent, and proactive mindset, with the ability to get things done
- Great feel for content and channels, be it video, graphics or written
💎 What We Offer
- Work in a fast-paced environment of venture capital with exposure to early-stage startups and technology
- Gain incredible learning and growth in the world of venture capital, growth marketing and entrepreneurship, especially on how companies are formed, ideas are validated, deals are made and startups can scale
- Gain opportunity to take part in the early vision and shaping of the next generation of disruptive tech companies, including FinTech, blockchain, ClimateTech, PropTech, HealthTech, and more
- Be part of a fun and global team, which treats everyone with respect, promotes diversity and emphasizes personal development
- Work at an amazing, centrally located office in Singapore
- Available for a minimum 3-month internship on a full-time basis
- Ideally able to start in August 2023
- Based in Singapore during the internship and have a valid work permit (for foreigners)