Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in and challenging the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies.
The aspiration for Antler is to be the world’s leading early-stage VC, and a value-adding partner for exceptional founders from pre-idea to IPO.
As our Intern, you will be an instrumental member of the Program team, championing the sourcing, recruiting of driven entrepreneurs, and preparing programs.
Responsibilities of an Intern vary over time but could include :
- Support the Program team in building Korea Cohort 2023
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing team in organizing entrepreneurship events.
- Proactively cultivate Antler’s talent pipeline through creative initiatives to offer best founder experience
- Support in the screening of applications.
- Be a powerful brand ambassador for Antler.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in multitasking and managing several projects simultaneously.
- Business acumen - understand business concepts. You will be reviewing thousands of ideas, decks and companies.
- Proven people skills due to exposure to sales or customer service activities (face to face and/or on the phone).
- Social, comfortable with a fast-paced work environment and competent in working independently.
- Interest in the venture capital industry as well as entrepreneurship and technology.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and a belief that the world needs more change-makers and innovators.
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines and moving targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team as the situation demands.
What we offer
- Opportunity to bring the best talents that will generate many of the leading companies of the future.
- Opportunity to build and work with highly qualified and fun teams.
- Opportunity to take part in the early shaping and vision of the next generation of disruptive tech companies.
- Available for internship on a full-time basis, starting ASAP.
- Candidates should have a valid work permit in Korea.
- Candidates should be based in Seoul and have a good understanding of the startup ecosystem.
- Candidates should have graduated college.