We’re Antenna, a data and analytics startup that aims to expand knowledge of subscriber behavior so brands can entertain, inspire, and empower the world. We provide industry and competitive benchmarks across key metrics so our customers can know ‘what good looks like’, market intelligence so they can learn how to build a best-in-class business, and insights to inform their strategic decisions making. Antenna is quickly becoming the market standard for subscription analytics. We have defined product/market fit, secured household names as clients, and are in ‘hyper-growth’ mode!
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for supporting, managing, and growing our most critical customer relationships. As part of our foundational Customer Success team, you will have the opportunity to help build our Customer Success organization and work with some of the most sophisticated companies in the business.
You will report to our leader of Customer Success. Antenna is remote-empathetic and welcomes applicants from anywhere in the United States.
What You’ll Do
- Own our customers’ experience with Antenna and our products, ensuring engagement, adoption, retention, and growth. Effectively onboard, guide, and support our customers through the full customer lifecycle.
- Be our customers’ trusted advisor as an expert of their needs, challenges, and org and equipping them with tailored applications or usage of existing Antenna data & products.
- In collaboration with the Director, Customer Success & the rest of the commercial team, support customer expansion and account strategy. This includes tracking customer health metrics and proactively addressing them with support and in collaboration with the Antenna team.
- Be the voice of the customer for the Antenna org – partner closely with the product team to provide quick but comprehensive feedback loops, give inputs that drive prioritization of new product features, etc. At the same time, fully understand the required trade offs and timelines that are needed by the product team.
- Serve as your customers' trusted advisor, developing an understanding of their workflows and challenges
- Onboard and guide customers on how to use Antenna for benchmarking and strategic decision making
- Illustrate the value of Antenna’s data and insights through our online analytics tools to customers
- Drive engagement, retention, and growth with your approach tailored to each customer’s unique context, goals, and objectives
- Track customer health and user satisfaction, surfacing potential hurdles and risks early so that we can proactively address them
- Contribute to our evolving customer success playbook, sharing insights to ensure we’re adopting best practices to drive adoption and success for all customers
Who You Are
- A strong track record in customer success or account management roles, preferably at a high growth startup, ideally B2B SaaS
- Experience owning a large book of business and consistently exceeding retention quota
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication especially with technical or complicated product. And, experienced with presenting to and influencing key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity.
- Bonus: you are fascinated by the new subscriber economy — streaming and the rest — and have developed deep relationships across the ecosystem
- Bonus: Previous experience working inside innovative, high-growth SAAS companies trying to disrupt the status quo
Antenna was founded in 2019 to provide market intelligence to the rapidly changing consumer subscription landscape. Since our inception, we have been on an incredibly rewarding journey, building out our core team & product, securing funding from leading media & technology investors, and building our roster of incredible customers.
We’re continuing to scale rapidly by bringing on the most talented individuals who are similarly passionate about our vision and working at a startup. Come join our small but mighty (and growing) team!
- Work from anywhere in the US
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful stock options
- Full healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + closed last week of December
- 401k plan with no waiting period
- Home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly co-working reimbursement
- Monthly Health & Wellness reimbursement
- Parental Leave policy
- And more!