Our mission is to empower and enhance the lives of those affected by autism by providing accessible and personalized care through innovative virtual platforms. We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. Founded in 2017, we recently closed $11 million in Series A financing led by Left Lane Capital, a venture capital and growth equity firm that invests in high-growth internet and consumer technology businesses.
In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more. Our proprietary digital product:
- Provides clients access to virtual therapy, anytime and anywhere: Bring families from assessment to therapy in as soon as 3 weeks without a waitlist or commute
- Improves client outcomes: 97% of parents report dramatic improvements in their loved ones socially significant behaviors
- Connects clients with expert care: Pair families with a dedicated, expert-level clinician who has a master’s degree or PhD, board certification, and over 1,000 hours of supervised fieldwork
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. At AnswersNow, we're proud to be headquartered in Richmond, VA, but our fully-distributed, remote team means we welcome applicants from across the country to join our talented, entrepreneurial team in our mission.
Remote, Anywhere in the US
About the role
AnswersNow is looking for an Intake Specialist who will be the first point of contact for all families seeking ABA services with AnswersNow. This position is an integral part of the clinical operations team as you will help families navigate access to top quality ABA care, onboard them and keep in touch as they get services started, and answer any onboarding questions or concerns they may have. AnswersNow is committed to guiding families throughout the intake process to get them connected to a clinician as quickly as possible. The Intake Specialist will also complete verification of benefit checks for all families, collect and verify medical records and diagnostic reports from physician offices, schedule initial assessment appointments, and complete and submit requests for prior authorizations.
What you'll do
- Quickly and effectively field phone calls and emails from interested families and collect necessary information for the referral database.
- Navigate our CRM to prioritize outreach for inquiring families and re-engagement.
- Check the families' insurance eligibility and clearly communicate ABA insurance benefits to families interested in AnswersNow.
- Connect the family with the Clinical team for onboarding and complete intake workflow, including scheduling initial appointments.
- Obtain initial assessment prior authorizations for ABA services from insurance companies.
- Provide ongoing customer support to enrolled families regarding insurance coverage, as well as telehealth technical support.
- Complete medical record requests, upload, and review diagnostic reports for all onboarding families.
- Communicate with other stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and any changes in company policies.
- Other admin duties as assigned.
- Fierce commitment to facilitating access to care and continuity of care for all families who want to receive ABA services
- Ability to quickly inspire confidence with families seeking services
- Willingness to be flexible and accountable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks
- Ability to develop effective, positive interpersonal relationships
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in intake field
- Minimum of 1 year of Administrative ABA Therapy experience, preference for 3+ years
- Preference for intake experience
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite (e.g., Docs, Sheets, Drive, Forms, Slides) preferred
Our benefits include
At AnswersNow, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the ABA industry. Other benefits to working at AnswersNow include competitive pay, meaningful investment in the company via stock options, generous time-off (please use it!), medical, vision and dental care, and more.
More About AnswersNow
At AnswersNow, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! AnswersNow is fully remote and open to hiring folks within the US. For more information, please visit getanswersnow.com.