Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a “1 click” API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship resistant.
By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
This position reports directly to our Head of Product, who is based in San Francisco. You’ll work closely with our CTO (ex-Amazon Web Services and Alexa lead), global engineering, developer advocacy, product marketing, and UX design teams to accomplish this mission.
If you're passionate about great developer experiences and want to dive deep into the web3 ecosystem, this is an excellent opportunity to do both as you’ll work with Ankr’s existing customers and partners, including some of the most well known projects in the space.
The ideal candidate has a background demonstrating strong and disciplined PM skillsets.
- Build on top of ethereum virtual machine (EVM) compatible API calls to simplify building common use cases in the web3 and DeFI ecosystem
- Help lead partnerships and integrations with other blockchain service providers who add value to the developer experience
- Contribute to protocol design and go-to-market
- Partner with product leadership on platform vision and strategy
- Develop relationships with web3 developers, contributing to customer and market research
- Have strong analytical skills to use data to support decision making
- Possess an experimental mindset and use metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Require high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities
- Track record of developing projects as an engineer or leading product development as a product manager
- Enthusiasm for the web3 movement
- Empathy for developer challenges
- Basic understanding of smart contracts, tokenomics, consensus protocols etc.
- Comfortable leading and hosting live online discussions
- Great listener and communicator
- Bilingual or high fluency in English
ANKR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.