Ankorstore is an ecosystem that enables independent brands and retailers to thrive.
We’re on a mission to rewild retail and restore it to its natural order by empowering brands and retailers to grow freely, embrace their creativity, and stay competitive.
Our platform harnesses the power of technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution to swing the balance in favor of independents and return them to their rightful place – at the centre of their communities.
Just two short years later, we’ve grown to a team of over 650 employees operating across seven offices worldwide, and we’ll grow even more in 2022. After fundraising in January 2022, taking our total funding to €365 million, Ankorstore is thrilled to have achieved “unicorn” status in just two years.
We’re scaling fast and looking to grow our team with world-class candidates to support our vision of rewilding retail!
About Your Role
As a Sales Development Representative your #1 mission will be to demonstrate Ankorstore’s value proposition, qualify opportunities, convince the best brands in Germany to engage with Ankorstore and be active on our platform. This is a key role for our company’s success as you will be in charge of initiating outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, cold calls, video-mails, social selling) to generate leads on well-identified target markets to achieve your monthly targets of new opportunities created.
You will be reporting to the Team Lead - Sales Development Representative on the below tasks:
- Prospect & Qualify :
- Engage with prospects from your brand leads portfolio, adapting communication channels and approach to get first positive replies
- Qualify the brands to ensure its relevance to our platform, by checking that they fit our eligibility criteria
- Discover, pitch and generate bookings:
- Identify the key decision maker among the brand’s sales structure
- Demonstrate our USP to convince brands to book an appointment by using communication and sales techniques, adapting your approach and arguments based on your audience
- Generate opportunities for Account Executives by booking meetings with your prospects in the shortest time frame as possible
- Lead flow Management and Forecasting:
- Ensure the progress of your leads through the different stages in CRM, from the reception of the lead until the connection with the Account Executive, thanks to a perfect mastery of the tools and processes
- Own your target forecasting and manage your pipeline to achieve your monthly goals
- Assess autonomously conversion rates, sales cycle, pipeline and win rates stage on stage thanks to dashboards and analytics
- Process improvement & Knowledge sharing : Constantly evaluate process and knowledge and seek for improvements of your team performance
What we are looking for
- At least 1+ year of customer-facing & cold calling experience, preferably in a B2B online environment
- Strong convincing capabilities with an obsession for closing and who doesn’t take no for an answer
- Ability to adapt perfectly to its audience and to demonstrate Ankorstore’s value to a variety of different brands
- You can manage a pipeline including multiple relationships at a time and work in a high pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (native level) and English
- Data and impact driven: you know how to track your results, forecast your performance and see how to improve
- Process driven and structured, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
What’s in for you:
- One in a time opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups just after series B
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
- Competitive compensation
- Location: Berlin, remote
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.