Are you a Technical Layout Artist interested in working on our first Animated Feature in Vancouver? The Assembly team is a small, but critical role in Production, where an eye for detail is key! As one of the Asset gatekeepers, you will help maintain the “shot breakdown” - facilitating distribution of assets between various departments, with a special emphasis on supporting the Layout and Animation teams.
What you'll get to do:
- Partner with Layout to troubleshoot shot set-ups/builds and QC
- Troubleshoot Asset and configuration issues
- Maintain assets, shot set-ups, and breakdown
What you bring:
- 2 years' experience in Animated Features, VFX or Games
- Experience working with assets (modelling, rigging and surfacing)
- Experience with Maya or XSI in a production environment
- Knowledge and experience with asset management and tracking software
- Excellent attention to technical details and ability to deliver accurate work
- Ability to communicate and interact positively in a collaborative group environment
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve
- Experience in MEL or Python scripting is a bonus
Due to security reason please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holidays Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.