Animal Logic is recognised as one of the world’s leading independent creative digital studios, producing award winning design, visual effects and animation for over 30 years. Last year Animal Logic delivered the hybrid live action/animated feature, Peter Rabbit 2, and will be releasing DC League of Super-Pets later this year. Currently in production are The Shrinking of the Treehorns, Toto and The Magician’s Elephant, while past projects include The LEGO Movie 2, Captain Marvel, Peter Rabbit, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Alien: Covenant, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, The LEGO Movie and Happy Feet.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!
We are looking for an Assistant Production Accountant! This is an entry level position and if you enjoy working within a small team, have a keen eye for detail, an affinity with finance/accounting and have excellent Excel experience then read on.
What you’ll get to do:
- Review, input and reconcile timesheet records
- Maintain file of payroll adjustments across projects
- Set up data for new hires and leavers in system
- Assist in the preparation of production cost reports
- Enter and reconcile relocation expenses at the end of each month
- Ensure crew timesheets are completed and approved before inputting data. Provide necessary follow-up where required
- Manage reporting of staff Over Time and Time in Lieu
- Reconcile sales generated through PayPal
- Maintain relevant filing systems
What you bring:
- Previous experience in an accounting/finance role
- Facility working with large data sets accurately
- Advanced Excel & Database system proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and quickly priorities duties
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Eligibility to work permanently in Australia
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award-winning studio based in sunny Sydney!
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
- Hybrid work environment
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!