As a Recruitment Lead you will focus on hiring great talent, working with leaders and hiring managers to understand studio-based recruiting needs and meet hiring objectives. You will also guide and coach a small team of recruiters, identify and drive workflow and process improvements, help inform recruitment strategy, supporting the delivery of amazing animated feature films, at a world-renowned animation studio with credits such as Peter Rabbit, Happy Feet and The Lego Movie!
What you’ll get to do:
- Partner closely with stakeholders and hiring teams to build and manage talent pipelines, execute effective sourcing, assessment, and successful hiring of high-quality talent
- Assist the Recruitment Manager in the daily operations of the recruitment team by setting goals, assigning work, tracking/monitoring progress and providing guidance and coaching to the recruitment team members
- Review, recommend and assist in the implementation of updates or improvements to recruitment policies, workflows and processes, as well as keep abreast of recruitment best practice and immigration guidelines
- Engage with the recruitment team to maximise the value and efficiency of recruitment & reporting tools (ATS, Linked In Recruiter, Job Boards etc)
- Plan and manage recruitment events with the recruitment team, and partner with Learning and Development to contribute to high school and university outreach.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager on the recruitment strategy, goals and plans to drive future recruitment success in a challenging and competitive market
- Lead local recruitment branding efforts and recruitment communications to showcase Animal Logic’s Values and key differentiators to secure high-quality talent
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in a creative industry or high-tech environment
- Experience leading/supervising a team, while recruiting roles
- Proven ability in running small to large recruiting campaigns within tight deadlines
- Ability to proactively source passive candidates as well as build and maintain a network of potential candidates
- Outstanding client service and ability to build successful relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence internal and external audiences
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage through ambiguity and shifting priorities
- An eye for data and analysis to influence hiring practices and goals
- Knowledge of immigration requirements for temporary skilled workers is a bonus
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, award-winning studio based in sunny Sydney or downtown Vancouver!
- An inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity and technology
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- Exposure to a USD pipeline
- A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including free gym access, breakfast, use of barista coffee machines, weekly lunches/pastries and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!