Are you an enthusiastic and well-organised coordinator with an interest in working with IT? Want to work for a creative company with lots of learning and growth opportunities? Perhaps this role is for you, so read on to find out more!
We are looking for a driven, highly-motivated, self-starter for our IT Operations team, to ensure the efficient, day-to-day facilitation of processes, procedures, outputs, and deliverables for the department.
What you’ll get to do:
- Assist with the management of daily operational activities
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Manage recurring team anniversaries and important dates
- Act as the point of contact for the IT Operations team
- Assist with planning and organising conferences, events, staff training, travel and employee engagement activities
- Assist with collaboration across the internal teams using current and emerging technology
- Assist with the preparation of reports, knowledgebase documents, and meeting presentations
- Assist with dashboard creation and updates
- Responsible for calendar management for the global department, in conjunction with other Coordinators and Department Assistants
- Organise, attend and take accurate notes at IT related meetings, and distribute notes to relevant staff
- Follow up on any action points to ensure deadlines are met
- Facilitate internal and external communication for the department
- Share knowledge; foster and support a knowledge sharing culture
- Be pro-active in identifying potential problems and resolving or escalating to the appropriate team members
- Ensure that all communication is conducted in a professional and timely manner
- Communicate with internal teams to facilitate the efficient project delivery, negotiate and assist to resolve delays
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a technology team or a fast-paced corporate environment in a similar role
- Adaptive attitude with demonstrated enthusiasm, positivity, and initiative
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in the film industry is an asset
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award-winning studio based in sunny Sydney!
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
- Flexible work arrangements, with a one day per week work from home option
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you. Submit your application below!