Are you a Technical Lead who can design and develop animation tools that stretch from Layout to Final animation, with Rigging as a pivotal point of the effort? You will be part of the global development team, building high performance animation tools and processes to enable our artists to produce outstanding feature films.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of software developers contributing to animation and rigging tools for our animation pipeline
- Interact with artists in layout, rigging, animation and other crafts to develop innovative technical solutions to creative problems
- Prototype and design relevant software systems
- Contribute to design and oversee implementation of cross-project technical solutions
- Work with program managers and development leads on roadmaps and technical plans for projects and on-going development
What you bring
- A post-secondary qualification in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong software development skills, with at least 5 years experience including:
- Software development in C++ and Python
- Animation and rigging algorithms
- C++ optimisation techniques
- Exposure to OpenGL and GPU computing
- Demonstrated experience working with internal and/or external clients
- Successful delivery of team projects to a schedule
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the current state of modern software development practices and issues
What you’ll need to include in your application:
- Your resume/CV
- You may also give links to relevant websites that might demonstrate your work either as code or as a visual example of the results of your code.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.