Are you a technically and creatively strong lighter who would like to work on Peter Rabbit 2, starting in August this year? You will create photo-realistic lighting for creatures, environments, elements and textures that will match seamlessly into live action plates. If this sounds like the job for you, please read on!
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with the creative leads to interpret the visual goals in context of the tools and processes of the project.
- Light CG elements to match the live action plates they appear in.
- Maintain consistency of lighting across shots.
- Troubleshoot common rendering issues.
- Bring shots from lighting production through to Final based on project deadlines and milestone goals.
- Work closely with the Lighting Leads to adapt lighting rigs
- Follow Lead and Supervisor directions to create and design lighting for complex scenes, including look development of assets
- Communicate updates and track data per Production's direction
What you bring:
- 5 + years lighting experience in a production environment
- 3 + years experience in lighting for feature films
- Strong artistic sense for colours, light and composition
- Production experience in Maya and Nuke or similar software
- Production experience with PrMan, Arnold or other industry standard renderers
- Production experience with physically based ray tracers will be favourably regarded
- Basic Python scripting knowledge a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
What you’ll need to include on your application:
- Show reel of your production work
- Stills, photography and/or artwork that supplements your show reel
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.