Do you have strong attention to detail, organization, and excellent phone manner? Then you could be the Administrative Assistant we are looking for!
Working closely and cooperatively with other members of Administration Team, the Administration Assistant supports the administrative functions of all non-production departments, to ensure the studio runs smoothly, efficiently, and to Company standards.
What you’ll get to do:
- Support Front of House (FOH) area and ensure client suites and meeting rooms are left neat, presentable, and stocked throughout the day
- As required, act as first point of contact for the Sydney studio
- Meet and greet clients/visitors/guests in a professional, courteous and friendly manner at all times
- Operate telephone switchboard in an efficient, professional and timely manner ensuring any relevant information is passed on to staff
- Carry out transportation requests as well as book and monitor couriers when needed
- Distribute incoming mail and ensure delivery of outgoing mail in a timely manner
- Communicate information to all studio staff as required
- Updating of A-List (staff portal) as required
- Ordering of stock for studio and run general studio errands as required
- Provide assistance with the organization, communication, set-up, and clean-up of Company and staff events
- Support in booking travel and calendar scheduling
- Provide general administrative support to departments such as Communications, FOH and Management
What you bring:
- Minimum one years’ experience as a receptionist and/or office assistant, or in a role of similar capacity
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication with an excellent phone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- An intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
- A valid driver’s license is an asset but not essential
What you’ll need to include on your application:
- Cover letter
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
Please apply if you are an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen.
Please no external Recruiting agencies.